Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birthday girls!

Someday, I hope to get better at updating. How do you ladies do it? Yeah, you-with the 4 kids and an amazing blog that is updated at least weekly???? Sigh....I also want to scrapbook-I went to the scrapbook sale at joann's and got books, paper, stickers ect. I wonder how long it will sit untouched.
I want more children but sometimes I wonder how on earth I will have time for it? To be an in touch mother, to cook, to clean (and I don't mean spotless I mean livable clean) to teach, to sew, to relax.........How does one fit all this in? Even with 2 sometimes I feel like the treadmill is going way too fast.

Ok enough of my pondering lets get to the good stuff! The girls had a birthday party and it was a blast! Ru helped me make some gluten free/vegan goodies, we even made pink frosting with coconut oil and shreds mmmmm





I didn't realize how much work planning a kids party was! After baking, sewing outfits, sending invites. It was worth it though, the girls looked precious and had tons of fun! Here are some party shots:











It went so fast and its hard to believe Lu is going on 14 months come April 10th! She hit some big milestones in the past four months, started walking full time the beginning of Jan (10.5 months) She has 8 teeth now and 4 more on the way. She started kissing and hugging and her and Ru spend lots of time doing this and jumping on the bed at night. She has more words everyday! I'd say its about 25 at this point and when I am not rushed I WILL make a list. She pooped in the potty last week and has been very interested in potty etiquette for the past month. We will see where it leads....Her favorites right now are babies, stuffed animals, water, books and making music. I am in awe that she is already starting to pretend play a little and she loves making animal noises!She is just the sweetest and we are all smitten with her cuddly and inquisitive personality!

Will update Ru in next post.......

No comments:

Post a Comment