Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 1. Ru turns 7!

That means a perfect time to start making my once a week post which I promised myself way back on New Years I would do lol.
So, betterlatethennever week 1.

My baby, my first baby is 7! Our little 4 leaf clover.
That. Feels. Weird.
She is amazing too. Just read her first book, and learned to snowboard. She is sweet and cuddly, she loves her sisters a ton, she also is a huge good ball.

We already had a joint surprise party for the big girls at the bowling alley. So on Ru's special day we just chilled. I woke her up with mint hot coco in bed and the story of her birth (which of course left me a blubbering mess) We surprised her with house decorations for St.Patties day just like she wanted and had a nice day hanging out eating sweets and playing with new toys!








No comments:

Post a Comment